1. Patients’ Companion
- It is requested to the patient to accompany by members of family, relatives, or friends to ensure smooth coordination and updating about health status.
- The patient companion must be 18 years old or above and in good health.
2. Room / Bed Options & Cleaning Policy
- Prior to admission, the patient/attendant will be asked to sign the consent form available at Helpdesk/Reception. Prior to admitting the patient, the Option of room and their availability will be given to you to choose and its cost will be charged accordingly.
- Before admitting the patient to a bed, the bed will be cleaned and disinfected carefully by the housekeeping staff and it will be supervised by their immediate supervisor.
- During the stay, the room and bed be cleaned and disinfected by housekeeping staff and it will be supervised by their immediate supervisor.
3. Patient Identification & Belongings
- In case of admitting the patient, an identification band/Medical Record Number (MRN) will be issued by our medical staff.
- Patients are requested to wear and display the Identification band provided by the ICU team.
- In case of emergency, patient belongings will be kept by their attendants.
4. Safety & Security of Hospital
- All staff have strictly been instructed to adhere to the guidelines of safety and security procedures of the hospital.
- Leave the hospital immediately, once you hear the fire alarm.
- In case of a Fire and Earth Quake, every patient in the hospital will be evacuated as per the safety plan made by the Safety Management Department of Medaz Hospital.
- In case of earthquake use only stairs instead of lift.
5. Unacceptable behaviour
- Unnecessary interference must be avoided
- Any kind of harassment including unnecessary calls to staff, especially female staff.
- Use of unofficial language, shouting, bullying, and indecent language/gestures.
- No one is allowed to enter hospital premises under the influence of any kind of ban drugs, alcohol, and liquor.
- Any kinds of damage to the property of the hospital are punishable offense.
- Making noise or disturbing the other patients.
- Acceptance of money in exchange for any kind of favour is a punishable offense.
- No staff is allowed to accept any kind of gifts, money, or token (shopping vouchers) from any medicine companies, patients, or their attendants. You may be terminated for such activities.
- Any kinds of intimacy with a colleague are unacceptable. You are requested to maintain relationships outside the premises of the hospital; You may be terminated for such activities.
6. Discharge from the Hospital
- Planning for discharge is equally important as admission. During admission, our team will be entirely responsible for your care and they will plan for your discharge after coordinating with the doctors and other responsible teams. Every patient will be informed about their discharge, it date and time after getting clear from care and management teams.
- Once the patient will be informed about their discharge, the patients/their attendant must inform about the same before an hour.
- You requested to clear all dues and collect the necessary document before leaving the hospital.
- Before discharging the patient from the hospital, management/ or concerned must ensure that all necessary instructions are given to the patients.
7. Visiting Rules & Visiting Hours
- We at Medaz heartedly welcome the visitors of the patient because we believe that they not only boost the morale of the patient but also play a crucial role in their speedy recovery.
- Visiting hours for General Ward will be 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Only one / two persons will be allowed at a time to avoid crowding in the General ward for not more than 30 minutes.
- Only one attendant will be allowed to stay with a patient at the night in general ward remaining relatives and friends may wait in the waiting hall.
- Visiting hours for ICU will be 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- In order to avoid the infection, only one person will be allowed at a time and it will be only for just 10 minutes.
- To avoid crowding inward, all attendants are requested to wait for their turn.
- You are advised not to visit if the patient is sick.
- In the general ward and ICU, please keep calm.
- Always keep the morale high of the patients.
- Attendants of all patients are requested to do not to carry any eatable products in the general ward and ICU as it may cause infection to patients.
- Attendants of patients are requested to wear isolation gowns, masks, gloves, and shoe covers and use hand sanitizer before entering in the ICU room. These are available at the ICU management desk
8. Cost / Fee
- The patient/their attendant will sign an agreement that the cost of treatment will be paid at regular intervals whenever asked by the account and its team.